All photography provided by Jeffrey Genova
War Eagle Tail Twister Trail Races
This event is the end result of several trail enthusiasts joining forces to create something special. As the only trail run allowed in the entire Hobbs State Park [trail PDF], the War Eagle / Tailtwister 50k is very unique and allows both beginner and experienced trail runners a chance to view the beautiful area while taking part in an event in which proceeds benefit the very trail they're running.
Distances being run are the 10k, 25k, and 50k.
No race day registration.
Drop bags will be allowed at the Piney Rd. aid station.
- There is 1 fully stocked aid stations located on the 10k course
- There are 4 fully stocked aid stations located on the 25k course (distances between aid stations vary from 3 to 7 miles)
- There are 8 fully stocked aid stations located on the 50k course (distances between aid stations vary from 3 to 7 miles)
Schedule of Events
Friday, June 3, 2016
11:00am - 5:00pm: Packet Pick up at Rush Running Company 226 South 1st Street
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
Saturday, June 4, 2016
- 6:00am: Meeting for 25k & 50k runners
- 6:30am: 25k & 50k Start
- 7:15am: 10k Start
- 2:30pm: 25k & 50k Cutoff Time
- Connect with us on Facebook
Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites - $79